Wednesday, July 22, 2009

6 Months Old

Yesterday (July 21st) Haley was 6 months old! Amazing how time has just flown by! We visited the doctor today for her 6 month check-up and the doc said she was doing fantastic! Here are her stats:

Weight: 16 lbs, 11 oz (65th percentile)
Height: 27.5 inches (95th percentile)
Head Circumfence: 16.5 inches (40th percentile)

Needless to say I was a bit shocked by the height considering at 4 months she was 25 inches (75th percentile). However, many of her 6-9 month clothes are getting a bit short so I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised! (Haley does have an appointment for her 6 month immunizations on August 4th at which time her stats will be recorded. I'm curious to see if they are the same.)

Haley has been loving her Jumparoo lately. Below is a video of some of the fun she has been having.

2 comments:

  1. I love the laugh! She is so precious. What enjoyment she gets out of that jumper! Good happy sounds....

    ReplyDelete